- Biblical and Historical Foundations of Missions.
- Understanding Culture, Communication and Contextualization.
- Worldview and Major religions of the world.
- Mission trends and Current status of World Evangelization.
- Spiritual dynamics in Frontier Missions.
- Pioneering, Establishing projects and multiplying the Kingdom of God.
- Reaching thousands – Church Planting Movement (CPM) dynamics. The DNA of multiplication, what makes a movement move?
- Project planning and evaluation principles; how to ask the right questions to focus on fruitfulness.
- Ministry platforms and Field strategies.
- Relief strategies or Community development?
- Literacy, Storytelling and Oral cultures.
- Media and mission
- Gender and mission
Living in Frontier Locations
- Developing a personal support base: finances, prayer, coaching, member care etc.
- Cross-cultural adaptation and Language learning.
- Working in multicultural teams and personal dynamics.
- Business as Mission and other ministry platforms used to engage with a community.
- Security (physical and electronic), suffering, persecution and restrictions.