The God Link is a network for anyone with a heart for evangelism and starting new forms of discipleship in Europe.
We’re committed to make Jesus known through evangelistic campaigns, outreaches, church planting and by training others to launch new local initiatives. We will also give support on a longer term to see these new works being established.
Practically this looks as follows:
- The God Link Days – encouraging, equipping and supporting people to launch and run new local initiatives.These days will take place three times a year.
- The God Story – evangelistic events in campaign style. During a night of music, dance, movies and a clear explanation of the gospel people are invited to respond to the message of salvation.
In this we work very closely with local Christians, also during the follow up time.
- School of Evangelism – a six months YWAM school, with both lecture and outreach phase. Students are trained to lead people to Christ and help new believers become followers of Him, all in a European context.
- The Launch – a 2-4 weeks seminar, focused on evangelism and lasting change in your own area.
- Outreaches – teams focused on evangelism, sent out in Europe.
Meet the Staff
Hi, I'm Bart, married with Marieke. We have 3 kids. It's my desire to make Jesus known in the Netherlands and Europe. That's why I'm overseeing the evangelism center at Heidebeek. Mainly I work with an event called 'the God Story'.
Hi, I'm Wimski van der Garde. As a campaign coordinator of The God Story I am involved with the Evangelism Center of YWAM Heidebeek. I have a clear focus on Europe, a continent in need but not lost! Passing on the Hope in Europe through youth work, events and public activities, I may every time witness how peoples life's get restored by the power of Jesus Christ. There is hope for Europe!