The School of Intercessory Prayer (SOIP) is a 3 month course (with optional outreach) for DTS graduates that equips students through in-depth teaching and opportunities to experience the prophetic, worship, intercession, spiritual warfare, healing and evangelism. These tools are essential for seeing change in the 7 spheres of society and in the nations.
“The same power that lives in Jesus Christ is in me”- SOIP will help you to understand the depth of that truth, apply it to your life and pass it on to others around you. It is from a place of intimacy with God that we can manifest His Kingdom on the earth, and that is our desire: to empower you to join with God in seeing the reality of heaven released everywhere you go.
As a participant, you are expected to take risks to stretch your faith and grow in your experience with God.
More info will come!
The purpose of the school is fivefold:
- To understand God’s character, nature and ways – Father, Son & Holy Spirit - in the place of prayer, intercession, worship and spiritual warfare.
- To understand Jesus’ ministry, authority and anointing, to do the works Jesus did & greater.
- To understand and minister with the person, works and gifts of the Holy Spirit
- To help sharpen listening skills and sensitivity to the leading of the Holy Spirit and discerning the times
- To gain God’s strategy for His purpose on earth, cooperate with Him in creating new realities.
Lectures, discussions, practical application and coaching sessions are all designed to train the student to effectively represent Jesus, as well as giving spiritual leadership to groups and communities. Activities are always aimed towards the transformation of the world.
We also have a strong emphasis on releasing heaven on earth, since we have understood the only one prayer Jesus taught His disciples in Matthew 6:10.
We believe praise, worship and prayer with the Word God, are vital as well as indispensable elements in accomplishing the Great Commission.
The following topics are covered during this SOIP:
- Releasing Heaven on Earth
- The place of the Cross in releasing Heaven on earth
- Life as an intercessor & Strategic intercession
- Believer’s authority
- Prayer & Missions
- The gift of faith and healings.
- The Holy Spirit & revelatory gifts
- Prophetic worship & Intercession
Meet the Staff
Hello, I'm Florence originally from Cameroon. I'm married to a handsome man from Togo, Nestor Tsala. My passion in life is to see Heaven invade Earth, to equip & release people to impact the world. Currently I lead the Prayer & Worship Center at Heidebeek, and I'm also the school leader of the School of Intercessory Prayer. It's really fun to serve the Lord, come join us! ;-)
Hi I'm Jenni! I've been with YWAM since 2006. I'm married to Wim and we have 2 children. I work in the Prayer & Worship Center and my passion here is to equip people in the prophetic, with a focus on worship. My husband and I also have a passion to help people discover the power of truth, being transparent & the transformation that follows after those things.
Hi there! Nestor is always on the go. Better said on the move. The best way to say it might be " he is in the place called there". Florence tries to help him live in the present. Is that working? However together they make a powerful and a lovely couple. Passionate about the presence of God which they pursue arduously, they equip people to release Heaven on earth.
Hi, I'm Hillebrand. I'm working with Heidebeek since September 2000. After working in the Biblical Studies Center, I and my wife Aafke staffed DTSes for many years. The last 6 years we are involved as intercessors in the Prayer & Worship Center. Besides this, we are involved with "beten & bewegen"- a prayer movement in Germany.